- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Providing our clientele with the best medicine available, we also provide the following services within our clinic:
1. Fluid Therapy: Delivered using new fluid pumps, fluids are used during some surgeries and for shock treatment. We are equipped to offer both small animal fluids and equine fluids.
2. Full Pharmacy: Well stocked for in-clinic treatment and to fill prescriptions for in-home medical treatment for our patients.
3. Isolation: Is fully equipped and is located separately from the rest of the small animal facility.
4. Hospitalization: is part of every good clinic, our kennel room is equipped with a number of large and small kennels for all dog and cat sizes. A separate bank of kennels in our treatment room allows for critical patients to be monitored closely.
5. Cosmetic Grooming: generally referring to de-matting of cats and dogs, under general anesthetic or sedation we are able to remove skin irritating mats. We also offer ear plucking and nail trimming.
6. Emergency and Intensive Care: Providing day time and after hour emergency care is a vital part of a small town clinic.