- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Just like getting an annual physical examination at your family doctors, preventative medicine is about obtaining a base line of health and allowing the doctor to better assess and diagnose future health issues. Services we offer include the following:
1. Annual Health & Wellness Examinations: Includes an extensive physical examination and consultation.
2. Immunization Programs: Includes standard annual vaccination or programs tailored to each patients individual needs, including puppy & kitten starter series (ie.: parvo virus).
3. Parasite Control: Fecal exams, skin scraping, surface samples and ear swabs.
4. Nutrition: Nutrition is often the most over-looked medical aspect that has one of the biggest influences on your pet's quality of life.
5. Dentistry: Just like your own dentist, we provide routine scaling, polishing and sealing of your pets teeth. Dentistry helps in treating periodontal and gum diseases. Our veterinarians-with help from our fabulous technicians, an intra-oral x-ray and a high speed drill-can diagnose and fix problems better than ever before.