Just like getting an annual physical examination at your family doctors, preventative medicine is about obtaining a base line of health and allowing the doctor to better assess and diagnose future health issues. Services we offer include the following:
- Annual Health & Wellness Examinations: Includes an extensive physical examination and consultation.
- Immunization Programs: Includes standard annual vaccination or programs tailored to each patient’s individual needs, including puppy & kitten starter series (ie.: parvo virus)
- Parasite Control: Fecal exams, skin scraping, surface samples and ear swabs.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is often the most over-looked medical aspect that has one of the biggest influences on your pet’s quality of life.
- Dentistry: Just like your own dentist, we provide routine scaling, polishing and sealing of your pets teeth. Dentistry helps in treating periodontal and gum diseases. Our veterinarians – with help from our fabulous technicians, an intra-oral x-ray and a high speed drill – can diagnose and fix problems better than ever before.